Feb 15, 2021

24h Catch-up Readathon Announcement


I started to fall behind with my reading for February so in an attempt to try and catch up I decided to host a 24-hour readathon. I will dedicate myself to reading and blogging for that whole day and hopefully, I will be able to make considerable progress with reading. I will host some reading sprints throughout the day on Twitter. 

When is the readathon? On Tuesday, February 16th from midnight to midnight in your time zone.

Who can join this readathon? Anyone who has the time to read alongside me is welcome to join.

What should you read during this readathon? You can read anything you would like as long as you do your best to read as much as time allows you. I am going to read this readathon to get close to finishing some books and depending on how it goes starting others. I might also decide on DNF ing some books I already started. You are welcome to read books from any genre that you started before the readathon or during the readathon.

A small bonus: I think it would be fun if you were to leave in the comments how many pages and or books did you manage to read during this readathon. Share your experience with us!

Would you like that I host this kind of readathon more often? I am thinking of making one each month so I keep on track with my reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment