Jun 7, 2021

My June 2020 very ambitious TBR

I know I have been gone for a while, dealing with personal problems and life, but I want to make a comeback in June. As I'll still be busy with exams and projects in June, I know for sure I won't be able to finish all the books I'd like to... But that doesn't mean it's not worth putting some effort into it. I will aim for finishing at least the two books in the worst-case scenario. I am very excited about all of these titles. Have you read any? Is there one, in particular, you'd like me to read and hear my opinion on the story?

 1. Lover Eternal by J. R. Ward


2. Tempt Me by Kally Ash  -> review book


3. See Me After Class by Meghan Quinn

4. Master Baker by Pippa Grant


5. The Midas Touch by Rochelle Summers


6. One Hot Italian Summer by Karina Halle -> On someone else's TBR challange prompt


7. Tank by M. Malone -> TBR wheel


This month I want to challenge myself to read at least 30 to 50 pages each day. I should be able to reach that goal on most days and that will help me finish some more books this month, providing content for my blog. If you have any ideas of what type of posts let me know, I'll be happy to make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment