Aug 7, 2016

July wrap up & August TBR

July wasn't the best reading month for me. I had been visiting and traveling a lot, so I didn't spend as much time reading as I wanted to. Going over that, I managed to read 3 books:
  1. The list of my boyfriends by E. Lockhart;
  2. Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines;
  3. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

In the month of August, I would love to read 4 books and maybe more, especially because it is my last full month of summer holiday and I want to take advantage of that. So here we go:
  1. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare ( I am already 200 pages in this book);
  2. Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout, the second book in the covenant series;
  3. After by Anna Todd;
  4. The unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
What do you plan to read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment