Aug 6, 2016

Top 6 Thursday: favorite books so far

I know it is not Thursday and that I haven't uploaded in a long time, but my computer broke and I was gone to a summer camp in the mountains where we didn't have any chance to connect to the internet. I am not saying this as an excuse or anything, maybe just a little... I just wanted you to know what was going on. So here I am, posting on a Saturday something I should have posted long ago... I am really trying to catch up from where I have left. In order to do that, I will be posting more than I usually do. Stay around if you are interested!
Enough with that, let's get started!
Because it is past mid-year I thought it would be a good idea to make a post about my favorites books so far, which are:
1.Bitter Sweet Love
2.Sweet Evil

3.Half-blood

4.Vampire Academy

5.Witch and Wizard

6.These Broken Stars

This is all for this post. Leave your opinion in the comments down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment