Aug 9, 2016

Book series I haven't finished YET

Today I thought it would be nice to talk about the series I started and haven't finished. Without anymore talking, let's get started.
1. The Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
2. The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
3.The Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
4. Rosemary Beach by Abbi Glines
5. The Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. Starbound by Amie Kaufman
7. The Seet Evil Trilogy by Wendy Higgins
8. The Dark Elements series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
9. Chronicles of Narnia series by C. S. Lewis
10. Witch and Wizard series by James Patterson
11. The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
12. The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
I am awful at finishing series, aren't I? I should make a few months dedicated to catching up on series and I  will probably do this in the future. What series haven't you finished yet? I would really like to know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment