Feb 3, 2018

January wrap-up & february TBR

It seems like january is a great reading month for me. Last year I read 7 books in a month for the first time, now I have read 6, which is a lot for me. Here are the books I have read:
1. Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets by J.K. Rowlling (5/5 stars)
2. The selection by Kiera Cass (4/5 stars)
3. The rime of the ancient mariner by Samuel Taylor Coleridge (3.25/5 stars)
4. La belle dame sans merci by John Keats (4/5 stars)
5. Story of knights by Jane Bingham (2.5/5 stars)

6. The elite by Kiera Cass (3.5/5 stars)

As I don't succeed sticking to a TBR I'm going to try some challenges I set for myself at the begining of January. I decided that the number of challenges will be half of the numbers of books I have read last month so that I can play around with the books I want to read. These are the challenges I'm hoping to complete:
1. Read a nonfiction
2. Read a fairytale
3. Read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban by J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment