Aug 5, 2017

August TBR another try to failure

I am one of the worst people when it comes to lists of books I want or have to finish mostly because I am a mood reader. Also, I cannot only read one book at a time which makes it hard to get motivated and finish the multiple books I am currently reading or re-reading due to the fact that there are so many other books I want to start. As I see it know this is also the main reason why I get into reading slumps and my lack of activity on this blog, or at least I think it is. What happens is that I end up with no motivation to finish any books, having so many to read at the same time, and I have no desire to write if I haven't finished a book in a while. This also makes sense to you, right? This month I will try my best to read no more than 2 books at a time and to choose from my shelf with books I still have to read the ones I am most excited or least excited to get to and anytime I have to start a new book I am only going to pick one from this list. So here we go, these are the books I am hoping to finish this month:
1. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne -Read

2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

3. Macbeth by William Shakespeare

 4. Vampires Academy by Richelle Mead

5. Frostbite (Vampires academy book 2) by Richelle Mead

6. Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines - Read

7. Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines -Read


8. The Mistake by Elle Kennedy - Read

9.The Score by Elle Kennedy

10. Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone by J.K. Rowling -Read


I hope you are enjoying what is left of this summer and you will have discovered some incredible reads by the end of the month! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment