Feb 1, 2017

January wrap-up

January was an amazing reading month for me. Not only I have read a LOT, but I also have participated in the first read-a-thon of my life, I read my first audio-book this month, and I managed to keep you guy updated pretty well. So without other information, let me show you the books I have read this month:
1. Romeo & Juliet by William Shakespeare
I had to read this book for my English literature class. It was a reread for me and I enjoyed it.

2. Dash and Lily's book of dares by Rachel Chon
I LOVED THIS BOOK SOOOOO MUCH! I wanted to keep the holiday spirit with me even if Christmas had already passed and this book was just perfect! It was everything that I might want and need. It was fun, mysterious, interesting and a good young adult story.

3. Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
I read this during the winter biannual bibliathon. It wan a good book, one of the few mystery books I have ever read. It was fascinating at the beginning but then it kind of lost me on the way. I loved the ending though, I liked that they left to Romania to study medicine. I gave this book 4/5 stars on Goodreads.

4. A court of thorns and roses by Sarah J. Mass
OMG! This was the best book I have ever read. I read it during the bibliathon and I have only two words to describe it mind-blowing.

5. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
This was another debut for me. I have never read such an emotional book. I am not the biggest fan of poetry books, but this was surely a 5/5 star book.

6. Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
As you probably know so far Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of my favorite writers. So far anything I read from her I had truly enjoyed. There is no doubt I liked this book a lot.


I am currently reading "The boy who sneaks in my bedroom window" by Kirsty Moseley.

No comments:

Post a Comment