Jan 19, 2019

January TBR

This are the challenges I drew up for this month. Two of them are romanceopolly challenges and the other 4 are some I would also like to complete this month. I am still hoping I can complete at least 4 of them this month and although it is the middle of the month I would love to push through and read 6 books. So this are my challenges:

1. Read a 5 star prediction: The murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie 3.5/5 stars
2. Read a book that will transport you in the future

3. Read a book that will transport you in the past: Famous Last Words by Katie Alender 4/5 stars


4. Read a book with your favorite animal on the cover in the title or in the story

5. Read a smoking hot erotic contemporary romance

6. Read a new adult book set in college: 3:AM kisses by Addison Moore 5/5 stars


If you would like to complete any of these challenges feel free to do so. I haven't come up with any of this challenges, either. Leave your recommendations in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment