Jan 7, 2017

Winter biannual bibliathon TBR

Hello, guys! Welcome back! I decided to participate in my first read-a-thon and to post my "To be read" pile for it.
1. Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
  • The group book 
2. A court of thorns and roses
  • Read a retelling;
  • Read a book in a different format;

3. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
  • Read a 2016 book;
4. Did I mention I love you by Estelle Maskame
  • Read a book a booktuber recommends to you;
  • Read a book you are excited for but never picked up;
5.  The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier
  • Read a diverse book;
    I hope you enjoyed! Leave in the comments if you are participating in this read-a-thon, your TBR and if you have some advices. Stay tuned for new posts this week. Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment