Dec 9, 2016

What I read in november and my December TBR

I am really happy about the books I have read in November not just I read more than usual, but I also found some amazing books. So let's get to it. In November I managed to read:
  1. Beware of bad boy;
  2. Danger Bad boy;
  3. Zayn: The Official Autobiography by Zayn Malik
Zayn: The Official Autobiography
November was a pretty good reading month because I can happily say that I finally got back into reading, so without any more talking let's get into my TBR!
I have a pretty ambitious list of books I want to read and finish in December.
  1. My true love gave to me by a bunch of different authors;
  2. Am I normal yet by Holly Bourn;
  3. Wight Hot Kiss by Jennifer L Armentrout;
  4. Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout;
  5. Unraveling you by Jessica Sorensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment